I think the cool thing about Laetitia is that she can be both super feminine and super edgy at the same time. She served softer looks in her earlier modeling career, but was able to transitioned perfectly into furious and glam for Editorials. Her signature stare definitely paved the way for the next generation models (Bella Hadid, hello?) to follow her footstep.
Over the years, her modeling career has elevated and as you can tell from her postures and movements, she replaced the flexible flimsy poses with strong statement gazes with powerful body language. I especially enjoy how unapologetically she is (as a superpower every French woman seems to have) with aging and how she redefined her identity through her work.
She loves to rock variations of black dresses on the red carpet (I don’t blame her. She looks DAMN GUUUD in black). And her event clothes are just so well-put together yet effortless. A true French woman.
- Don’t over-do your hair. When in doubt, go out with damp hair.
- You can never wear enough black dresses. So bring it on!
- If the dress is a lot then go easy on the makeup, if the makeup popped then wear something simple.
- Instead of a big smile, stare right into the camera with a smoldering look and pretend you are seducing your enemy.
- Be the best French girl that you can be. After all, it pays off.